How To Cut Tree Limbs That Are Too High To Reach
You think a long-range pole saw is enough to reach tree limbs that are too high to reach? Well, then you are living in a fool’s paradise. Cut Tree limbs that are too high to reach can be deadly. Even we saw professional’s accidental death for this reason. That why it is important to know How to cut tree limbs.
Especially, if are not an arborvitae, this article will be handy for you. Before everything, make sure that you are in a safe position. But if the tree limbs are unreachable, we recommend calling an arborvitae. so let’s get started.
How to cut tree limbs (Unique Technique)
Just read this guide and follow the simple steps to cut your tree limbs safely. Please check it out!
Step 1: Setup your Ladder on the right place
The first step you have to follow is that, placing your ladder. Most often people doing wrong in putting this ladder. For this reason, it sometimes causes the unexpected accident. So, carefully nail our advice.
Always place the spread on the trunk, and mind that, as you rest your ladder near to the tree trunk is better. But remember that never lean the spread on the tree limb. You can use the different ladders but we recommend step ladder.
For safety issue, if you use the more massive ladder, then it will be helpful if someone else is there to hold the ladder for you.
Step 2: Get ready for Initial Cut
This is the second step of cut tree limbs. In this step, you tend to shallow cut of the branches which you want to remove. Besides, carefully do this as it will pass forward the cortex. Your task is here don’t pull the branches down while cutting. Then, drawing more and more bars as you can.
For this reason, your next step will be so much easier. Here, you have to mind that; you should cut roughly only six inches from the tree branches. It is appertained to the collar, which is now connected with the tree.
Step 3: Time to remove tiny Pieces as much as you can
This step will help you to make your task so much easier. In this step, you tend to start cutting all the small branches. For doing this, you can use the husqvarna pole saw, rope saw or popular pole pruner. We highly recommend the pole pruner so that you can easily pull the trigger. This tool is easy to use. You can remove all the tiny branches with the help of this fantastic tool. Please, cut the small pieces at first for making your task easier.
Another unique tool for cutting the small branches is rope show. This tool is also working great. It wrapped around above the top offices after it pulled back. Later its fort across this. If you have your plan to remove small branches, then you can apply. Here the main point is, falling the tiny pieces is safer than crashing larger pieces.
Step 4: Be ready for final cut
Yes, you got it! This the final stage of cutting down the high branches. You already notice that we cut maximum weight due to cutting small pieces and barks, which we successfully done in the previous steps. Now, you should cleave the last portion of the branches, but mind I, it may be a little heavy.
For this reason, you have to cut at least from 2 inches away. As a result, you not only do your task easier but also save your tree from any damages to it. So, if you leave it alone, the tree may naturally heal continuously without any help. At least you don’t have to worry about this issue. how to use a pole saw is the great article for the pole lovers.
Few Safety Tips should follow during cutting
First of all, above your house or power lines, if your tree branches have grown up, then you have to remove it for your safety issues. If it is massive or you re physically unable to do this, please hire a professional for doing this task due to your safety issues.
- If you do it alone or with your family members or friends, then please be aware of these below safety issues.
- You do not need to stand under tree directly, whenever you aim to cut the branches. Also sure, your children and lovely pets are also not under it.
- For doing this task, you have to climb up the ladder with the pole saw. You may know that this tool is not lightweight. For this reason, you should keep your balance tightly. So, we recommend someone you have to keep the ladder, whenever you climb on it with the pole show. But remember, if you have not enough confidence to finish this task, and then please hire a professional.
- checkAlways keep the first aid toolbox near to you if an accident occurred, unfortunately!
- checkSometimes, you must hire an expert for doing this task, whenever it is so near the power line. Please don’t do this in this complicated situation. Always take help from the experts in this situation.
- checkWhenever you are cutting the multiple branches, please be aware to remove branches as you go on. If you don’t do this, it may cause a quick hazard, which will be so much annoying.
- checkNever forget to wear the safety gear. Safety gear will help you from different sides. Also, you may use gloves and goggles, which will be a great idea to save yourself from sudden accidents.
It’s time to wrap this how to cut tree limbs up. In summary, we could say for most of us reaching the limbs that are too high is quite challenging. Meanwhile, if you follow the above advice, we hope it won’t be so deadly. But before starting the process, make sure that you got the right tools. We hope you enjoyed our article. Thanks for being with us.