Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 10-Inch 8-Amp Electric Pole Saw Review
When you need extra mile, nothing could be better than Remington Ranger Electric Chainsaw/Pole Saw. In fact, This Remington Ranger is the best solution for those who search for versatility and control at the same time. In this Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 10-Inch 8-Amp Electric Pole Sawreview; we will try to cover up all these important issues.
Why is it so unique? The construction of the saw is quite ergo metric. This detachable saw doesn’t require any other tools. Furthermore, cut through overhead limbs with less kickback.
Though there are tons of other options for pole saw, but getting such functionality under 100 is very hard to find. Yes, this 2-in-1 pole saw combo is fewer than 100 bucks. Moreover, it comes with some tremendous features and feature which will simply blow your mind.
Let’s see what it gives to you.
Product Specification at a Glance
- Power Options: 8-Amp Motor
- Handle Type: Dual Handle
- Length: 10 inch
- Extent: 10 -15 feet
- Weight: 12.4 pound
- Power source: corded-electric
- Dimension: 39.8 x 8.4 x 9.2 inches
- Material: Aluminum Pole with Steel Blade
Some Noteworthy Features of Remington Ranger Electric Pole Saw
Pole should be quickly disconnected. Also, you can use it to slice limbs down to a manageable size.
Remington 2 year’s warranty
The noteworthy feature of this pole saw is offers more than a machine. It comes with some tremendous features and benefits in an affordable range. So let’s see some important features of this saw.
2-in-1 detachable saw combo
This amazing tool is a 2-in-1 detachable which is the suitable tool for that hard-to-reach limb trimming.
Meanwhile, it features an adjustable aluminum pole. It can be extended up to 10-feet. Also, it can be detached quickly from the pool without any additional tools. All you have to do is simply detach its pole to use on a variety of cutting tasks.
Nonslip grip with a handy flip
The saw comes with the easy flip as well as clamps quickly. Eventually, it will secure pole length. Another great thing about this saw is the nonslip grip. For its nonslip grip, you can use it comfortably. As you have to hold a 15 pound saw for a particular time, nonslip grip feature is a definite advantage.
Thanks to its 10-inch chain and bar design. As a result, it cut through the overhead branches by less kickback. Meanwhile, it’s decent bar makes it perfect for pruning and lopping. On the other hand, the upper and lower aluminum pole can adjust 10 to 15 feet of reach. But keep in mind; it mainly depends on user’s height.
The motor of the saw is quite powerful, eight amps. Most of the cases, these types of motor are overweight the saw. But look carefully this Remington 1025SPS is just 15 pound, pretty lightweight. In a word, it’s a rare combination of powerful yet lightweight construction.
Another definite advantage, this pole saw can be extendable to 10 to 15 feet- Depending on the height of the user. So it’s a great improvement of reach of the saw. So you can reach any farthest corner easily. When you have finished your taking down branches, the the company’s two year’s warranty. So within two years, you can repair or replaced it if any accidental incident happens. Meanwhile, Remington never considers about quality.
What We Like Most:
- Great design with well-built body material.
- 2-in-1 Pole Saw/ Electric Chainsaw Combo
- It Comes with Automated Machine
- Extremely easy to control
- Versatile Usage
- Anti-rotation design ensure stable use
- No additional tools required
- Instant start with the 8-amp electric motor
What We Don’t Like:
- This saw is a bit fussy
- It’s quite heavy
How to Maintain Remington Ranger Pole Saw
A few steps after and before use can keep you pole saw for many years. So maintenance is important for long-lasting performance.
- Ensure the chain oil reservoir of your saw is filled with chain and bar oil before use.
- Look carefully for loose nuts, screws, and bolts.
- Scan you saw for worn or damaged parts before you start up. Also, check when you are all done.
- Make sure the blade cutters are sharp enough. At the same time, the chains tensioned are in right position.
- If you replace or sharpen the chain, try to clean the guide rail and oil its passage manually.
- After every use, always clean all the equipment with a clean cloth.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1. Question: How to deal with an oil leak?
Answer: If you store the pole in horizontal position/ upside down, it won’t leak.
2. Question: Is this Remington Ranger self-oiling?
Answer: No, this particular model is not self-oiling. You have to fill the reservoir and push the bulb before each cut.
3. Question: What about the size? Is it manageable?
Answer: It is 39.8 x 8.4 x 9.2 inches in dimension and 12.4 pounds in weight.
If you feel this electric pole chain saws can’t meet your expectation, then try some other pole saw the option on this budget. Have a look at some of the alternatives.
1. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw
Without any doubt, this Greenworks Cordless Pole saw is one of the best cordless poles saw under 100 dollars. No charger or battery required. However, it features 3/8-inch chain pitch and a robust 8-inch chain and bar. This pole is extendable to 8 ft.
2. BLACK+DECKER LPP120 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Pole Saw
Leave the cord behind and smartly pick up the BLACK+DECKER Lithium-Ion Cordless Pole Saw. Meanwhile, it’s an amazing tool for challenging overhead pruning and trimming jobs.
3. Sun Joe SWJ800E 8-Inch 6.5-Amp Telescoping Electric Pole
This sleek black beauty is perfect for cutting thin logs and overhanging limbs. However, Sun Joe Telescoping Electric Pole saw extends to 8.7 ft to 15 ft of reach. Product Weight is just 7 pounds.
To wrap this Remington RM1025SPS Ranger Pole saw up, we could say it is one of the finest poles saw of our time. It’s a powerful tool that is versatile yet powerful. Thanks for being with us.